1) One God who is Creator and Sustainer of all things in Heaven and on earth. He is infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2) Jesus is fully human and fully divine existing eternally, fully equal with the Father. He was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He has proven Himself to be the Son of God by His deeds, fulfillment of prophecy, crucifixion, and bodily resurrection.
3) Eternal salvation being a gift of God’s grace that is freely given. In daily repentance and by grace through faith we receive this salvation through Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and are born of the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
4) The Scriptures, both Old Testament and New Testament, are written by man but God-breathed and inspired. They are both infallible and inerrant. They reveal His will for the salvation of mankind. These truths have been passed down by the authority of the Church.
5) Salvation is the gracious gift of God, given to those who through faith believe in Jesus Christ as God’s Son and our Savior, repent of their sins, confess Jesus as Lord, are baptized by immersion, and continually make Jesus the Lord of their lives. Those who follow this biblical plan can have assurance of salvation.
6) Christian Business Alliance is a non-denominational fellowship of business owners, leaders, churches, and ministries who have no creed but Christ, no book but the Bible, and wear no name but Christian. We believe that Christ is the Head of His Church, and therefore every Christian is a part of His body. We do not believe that we are the only Christians, but earnestly strive to be Christians only. We seek to speak where the Bible speaks, and remain silent where the Bible is silent. We take the Bible, and the Bible alone, as our only rule of faith and practice.
7) The Christian life by its very nature is to be distinct from the world. Because of this, each believer is set apart (sanctified) by God for His purposes. The process of sanctification is carried out through prayer, reading the Bible, witnessing, and fellowship. Each believer has been given a spiritual gift or gifts to be used in serving others.